Is your T&C framework Fit and Proper for 2020?
Training and Competence (T&C) not only ensures that you meet the competence requirements of the TC rulebook, but it’s also an opportunity to develop your staff, identifying knowledge gaps and support their overall development within your organisation. On 5th December, Julie Pardy & Nic Dent explained how you can use the discipline imposed by the regulator to secure business advantage through investing in a skilled and motivated workforce.
The webinar covered the following:
• What is the real purpose of a T&C Framework
• How does T&C relate to SM&CR, Culture & Conduct
• Strategies to move away from a tick box approach to T&C
• Aligning your T&C Regime with the requirements of Certification
• Hints and Tips to help you challenge the effectiveness of your current arrangements.
You can catch up on this webinar at your leisure but simply clicking on; https://zoom.us/recording/play/Yo5ffUf5NnPhBlvt8uBGlohAQIz2mfjQE6zrnbC3RApe4ts9zFpJ23bcouXzEEA7?continueMode=true