Complaint handling is much more than meeting your regulatory responsibilities. It's a clear statement to your customers, staff, the regulator and the public at large of your firm's culture, conduct and approach to customers. In 2020, the challenge for regulated firms is how they meet the ever-growing expectations of customers who want more than just a service, but an excellent experience throughout the complaints journey.
In this FREE 60 minute webinar, we discuss with Caroline Wells, the former Head of Customer Insights Financial Ombudsman Service, Sarah Lawrence, the former Technical Manager at Financial Ombudsman Service and Julie Pardy, Director of Regulation and Market Engagement at Worksmart Ltd. how regulated firms can in 2020:
• Transition from delivering a complaint handling service to a customer experience
• Allow supporting technology to de-risk whilst at the same time enhancing complaint management capability
• Clearly evidence the upside of intelligently embracing regulatory requirements whilst driving business benefits
• Learn from firms outside financial services 'what good looks like'
• Enable more transparent and consistent complaint management oversight through innovative case management processing
Time: Feb 26, 2020 ,12:00-13.00
To register for this webinar, visit: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3dCcMRaeSHyHZIsAD2VHGw