Service Delivery Trainee – have you got what it takes?
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join our Service Delivery Team. This person will not only thrive in working in a fast-past environment but gain invaluable hands on experience from our fantastic team of Business Analysts, Project Managers and Implementation Consultants. No two days are the same. You could be attending client visits one day and the next getting stuck in writing up business requirements.
Summary of the role:
You will rotate through the team, shadowing and learning the necessary skills required to contribute and support your team
Assist in writing customer documentation
Undertake administrative tasks as part of your day to day activities
- Your documentation skills are excellent
- You have the usual MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) experience
- Getting stuck in and working with minimal guidance and applying your initiative does not phase you
- You can even show us you have some understanding of how software is built, plus a little basic coding knowledge
Is this You?
- You have a passion for all things IT, communication skills are on point and you do a fantastic job at multi-tasking
- You love learning and seizing hold of opportunities
- You stand out by going above and beyond to help your team, but at the same time are prepared to challenge the norm, think outside the box
- Not only do you have super administration skills, but your analytical skills are on par too
About Us and what’s in it for you:
We are an award-winning leader in software solutions and have a team of people delivering tailored and implementing business solutions which help drive our clients’ business performance. Delivering quality is very important to us.
How do we make this happen? We start by putting our people first. We offer competitive salaries, state of the art offices, free parking, 26 days holiday, flexible working, training and a whole host of other goodies. We are growing and more and more customers want to work with us because of our values, culture and our ability to make it happen.
Interested? If you would like to find out more or to be considered for this role, please forward an up to date CV to email@example.com and a member of our Human Resources team will be in touch.