- This event has passed.
SM&CR Virtual Event – Culture & Conduct
February 22 @ 08:30 - 16:50 GMT
Expert Insight into D&I, Non-Financial Misconduct, Culture, Certified Person’s Regime and much more!
Worksmart are proud Gold sponsors of this exciting 1-day event, which encompasses the guidelines around Senior Manager and Certification Regime (SM&CR), and how conduct and culture plays a huge part in this.
This event brought to you by Informa, brings together a host of regulatory experts including Worksmart’s Business Development Manager Emma Howell and Customer Engagement & Propositions Principal Nic Dent, who will be leading a session on SM&CR in BAU – The Key to Operational Efficiency
The agenda for the day also includes:
- Chair’s opening remarks
- FCA Keynote
- Incorporating D&I into SMCR and the wider Conduct Agenda
- Spotlight on Vulnerability
- Understanding the new Consumer Duty – What will it mean for firms?
- SMCR Experiences as a Branch – a Case Study
- What do good conduct metrics look like – Consideration for identifying and managing your suite of metrics
- SMCR Governance – How to Manage the roles of Legal, Compliance, HR and the Conduct Office
- Application of the Certified Persons Regime – Evolving Best Practice and Potential Pitfalls
To register for this 1-day event, visit: https://informaconnect.com/smcr-and-conduct-and-culture-under-covid-19/purchase/select-package/