Webinar: FCA Business Plan Review 31st May 2022
May 31 @ 11:00 - 12:00 BST
FCA plan and priorities for 2022/23
Now that the FCA’s Business Plan has been issued, the Worksmart team (and guests) will be discussing and debating the critical regulatory topics for firms to consider in 22/23. Under the leadership of Nikhil Rathi, CEO, it is fair to say that the first year of his tenure has not been as smooth as the City might have hoped, however in this second Business Plan, it will be interesting to discuss and debate the key business plan topics in conjunction with the 3 year strategy plan that was published in the same week.
Our guests for this event will be Square 4 – a consulting and resourcing business supporting the regulated community to be compliant and operationally resilient. Their mission is to protect regulated firms and help them grow and thrive – a mission we fully support and look forward to their knowledge and expertise in the regulated space to help us draw out the key areas for firms to consider over the next 12-24 months as they plan their regulatory priorities and line up their resources and budgets.
We know from feedback from our past events and broadcasts that firms and individuals gain value and comfort from evaluating their firm’s thinking through group discussion and debate with peers. So, join the Worksmart team, our guests and our Chair for this event, Nic Dent, for a lively discussion and update on the key regulatory priorities.
In the webinar, we will:
- Provide an overview of the latest FCA Business Plan for 22/23 with our thoughts, reflections and observations
- Outline the six core regulatory activities and the thinking behind the framing of approach
- Debate the three key areas of regulatory approach for the year and the outcomes that they seek
- Discuss the key regulatory activities that are planned in support of the areas of most concern
- Examine how RegTech can support the achievement of regulatory priorities
To register for this webinar, visit: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/8516504643302/WN_OBGhYHlpSQSz-FwvWfeN2w