FLA Asset Finance Conference – What Next? – 26 October 2021
October 26 @ 10:00 - 12:30 BST
After Brexit, lockdowns and economic uncertainty, what next for asset finance?
The opening keynote speaker, KPMG’s Chief Economist, will provide an overview of the economic challenges and opportunities. Worksmart Julie Pardy Director of Regulation & Market Engagement, will be one of the key speakers. Her session ‘Purpose, Governance and Employee Competence ‘ will focus on:
- Social Purpose and the impact on bottom line
- Governance – How implementing SM&CR drove governance improvements in firms
- Competence – Learning lessons from regulatory rulebooks
Delegates will have the chance to join a different stream as this event explores how technology is changing business finance, best practice, culture and governance and what the future may bring in terms of net zero, digital transformation and leadership.
To close, delegates will hear from a leading political landscape who will share his thoughts on what we can expect from the Government.
This must-attend event gives delegates the chance to take stock, arm themselves with ideas and prepare for whatever comes next.
Who should attend?
- Senior managers from the asset finance industry
- Finance providers
- Senior managers from associated service providers such as law firms
- IT providers and consultants
- Technical Business Consultants
To find out more and register for this event:https://www.fla.org.uk/events-and-training/events/fla-asset-finance-conference-what-next-1469/